Saturday 8 October 2011

OUCH!


Not My Foot!
 Bouyed up by my success on Thursday, Friday started well. Went to Zumba again and I love it.  It is so much fun.  Apart from a few fits of the giggles when my friend and I couldn't get our arms and legs going in the same way, we did really well.  The main problem would be that I would be getting along OK and then I would glance at my friend and she would be doing something totally mad and I would lose all sense of what we were doing.  Then she would be doing really well and I would not be able to get my feet and arms going and she would look at me and off we would go again.  So silly, so much fun and I am sure all the laughing adds to the feel good factor of the exercise.

Friday night is Beavers night.  Me, another leader, a parent helper and 18 6-8 year old boys for an hour, in what is basically a glorified shed.  I love it and I was so happy, I skipped. Yes, I Skipped.  All huge wobbly mounds of me.  Then I turned my ankle over.  I did not go down, but I did go green from the pain, and lost the plot for a little while.

I did RICE last night and this morning it is still sore.  So no exercise for a little bit, my long walk plans ruined and going to have to concentrate on what I eat even more.  I did, however, stumble across this list of fantastic weight loss and healthy living blogs.  Many of them I had already found, but many more are new and exciting.  So that is my reading sorted out!

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment