Friday 30 September 2011

Addicted to Shiny Stickers...

Another Thursday has been and gone and it was my weigh-in day.  I was so desperate to lose 0.5lb to get a shiny sticker.  A little round white sticker that said 5% on it.  You also get a book, but I am not bothered by a book, Shiny stickers are where it's at.  I tried so hard to lose my teeny tiny half a pound, and I lost 3!

Yep, you heard it, 3lb off!  That means since 18th August when I began this crazy journey I have lost 13lb.  Which means if I am REALLY good this week and lose 1lb I will et another shiny sticker.  of course I am losing weight for myself, to regain my confidence and my self-worth BUT that shiny silver sticker is calling to me.  So this week I am going to be good again.

I started well with bananas and Zumba, and went down hill a bit with wine and chocolate, but I have a plan, and I will stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment